Dr. Von Feldt's appreciation for diversity, kindness
towards others, and respect for his clients comes from his close relationship with his family who inspired him to be passionate about what makes us all unique. He was born and raised in Oklahoma City, did his undergraduate work at Boston College and New York University, then lived in New York City for 12 years. While there, Dr. Von Feldt was fortunate to have excelled in several industries which profoundly shaped his life and built his skills as a problem solver. On 9/11, Dr. Von Feldt's life changed forever. He embraced the wisdom which was born out of tragedy, and decided to dedicate his life and profession to the service of others. He then began his post-baccalaureate studies at Hunter College and New York University in New York City. To round out his education and learn how to integrate evidenced-based approaches from both Western and Eastern psychology, Dr. Von Feldt moved to Northern California to learn from the best. Dr. Von Feldt currently has a private practice in Santa Rosa, California.
- Founder, Panaptic Inc., Comprehensive Marijuana Prevention for Educational Institutions, and Healthcare Organizations.
- Currently, Psychologist at Kaiser Permanente, Santa Rosa Medical Center, Chemical Dependency Services (CDS).
- Psychologist at Kaiser Permanente, Vallejo Medical Center, Chemical Dependency Recovery Program (CDRP)
- APA Postdoctoral Fellowship at Kaiser Permanente, San Rafael Medical Center, Chemical Dependency Services (CDS)
- APPIC Predoctoral Internship at Santa Clara University, Counseling and Psychological Services